Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random Facts about Me

1. I am convinced that my life would be infinitely better if I were just 3 or 4 inches taller (Do you even know how frustrating it is not be able to reach not just the top shelf but the 2nd and 3rd too???)

2. Pink is my favorite color

3. I have been a vegetarian for 4 years

4. The future Mr. is my best friend but my books are a close 2nd

5. I have a love for all things that are cozy, think chunky knits, hot drinks and fireplaces

6. I love the fall and winter, summer not so much. I know that I am in the minority with this sentiment

7. I would wear the color black everyday if I wasn't afraid of looking like an angsty teenager

8. My favorite movie is EverAfter or You've Got mail depending on what day you ask

9. My greatest wish in life is to be happy with enough. Enough food to not feel hunger, enough house to provide my family shelter, enough money to pay my bills.... because my greatest fear in life is that I will never be satisfied

10. I have completely irrational fears such as having tape on my skin eek and the music at the end of scary movies. I seriously hate it on the rare occasion Ryan can convince me to watch one with him as soon as the credits start rolling I make him turn it off because it gives me the heebie jeebies to hear that music at the end.

So that is everything you never needed to know about me : )



No comments:

Post a Comment