Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let It Be

Well 2012 we are getting off to a ruff start. I really want to make this work but lets just say your inability to compromise is making this difficult. I went into this relationship with the best of intentions but so far it has been pretty toxic. Maybe I am not trying hard enough but there is really no need for you to be so mean.

Do you ever have those weeks where you find yourself close to tears at any given moment thinking over and over again how is this going to work itself out. Sometimes it feels like the weight of life lays so heavy on your chest that it makes it hard to breathe.

Anyway this is not supposed to be a dreary blog that makes everyone want to sit down and contemplate the overall awfulness of their lives. Because tomorrow is a new day with a new beginning and I may not be in control of every aspect of my life right now but I am in control of my attitude and my heart.

So I am going to go snuggle in bed with my puppy, dream about the future MR. (his names Ryan by the way and he is completely dreamy) and when I wake up tomorrow every time I feel the teensiest bit sad I am going to remember to LET IT BE. I mean honestly can anyone think of anytime the Beatles have been wrong? OK maybe the drug phase was a bad decision on their part but overall they are musical geniuses who have provided so many beautiful lessons through the art of music. Honestly try it when you start getting upset over things you have no control over I swear on all I love that it helps to hear the sweet voice of Sir Paul McCartney singing in your head " When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me singing words of wisdom Let It Be" Try it and I dare you to not feel at least a little more at peace.

I know this blog is about books but I see this morphing into being about my life and about books just because I think all interesting blogs are a mixture of the bloggers life and passions. But don't worry I just started a new and so far Fabulous book and I look forward to sharing it with you soon! Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment