Thursday, July 28, 2011

For the Love of reading

There are few things in this world that provide the level of comfort that a good book does. They are able to transport you anywhere at anytime. Whether it is a romantic interlude with Mr.Darcy, a civil rights march , a play reading with four sisters by the name of March or even what a day in the life of a dog is like a good book can show you a whole new world.

The problem is, is that there are so many life changing, earth moving, tear jerking, wonderful, amazing books out there and so little time. In a world full of obligation it is hard to carve out the time it takes to curl up with a book, a blanket and a hot cup of coffee/tea. My perfect day would consist of a stormy day, a pumpkin latte and a beautiful book cuddled up on a cozy couch. I can not think of one day like that I have ever had but I am pretty confident that if that were to ever happen it would be complete perfection. 

With so little time and so many books I find it to be most efficient to read books that will make you laugh, cry and fall in love all at once. Whether it is a good no thinking, beach read which is not just fun but absolutely necessary or a thought provoking, view changing novel; I'm no book snob a good read is a good read. This is my pursuit of finding books that are everything I just described and more.

 I am forever in love with being in love. I love my fiancee, I love my friends, I love my family, I love music, and I love a good book so in the pursuit  amazing  literature here is a blog to fill you in on what I have read, what I loved, what I hated and everything in between. Take it for whatever you may (or may not) think its worth. And please Leave any and all suggestions because I am always interested in finding my next favorite book!

Happy Reading!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment